CFD Trading Guides
To find out more about contracts for difference, as well as the process of CFD trading and how to create income or wealth from trading CFDs, read through our guides below.
CFD Account Reviews
Other useful links
Barclays Contract For Difference (CFD) Trading Account
Having been involved in banking and investment management for over 300 years, the Barclays’ name is well established. Barlays Stockbrokers is the dedicated stockbroking division of the Barclays Bank Group. With around £10 billion of assets currently under management and operating in over 60 countries, Barclays Stockbrokers is now the UK’s number one stockbroker in the retail sector.
A Barclays Contract For Difference (CFD) Trading Account can offer you:
- Seamless CFD & equity trading on a single platform, with single login access to the tools needed to predict and analyse the CFD online market.
- Access to worldwide major indices, sectors and currencies.
- Low commission rates of just 0.15% on UK share trades.
- The option to upgrade the standard CFD trading platform to the BARXdirect: CFDs, giving you access to Level 2 data, where Dow Jones news, prices and analysis are streamed. Upgrading allows you to trade CFDs, equities, iShares and Funds from one platform.
Up-to-date rates and charges of a Barclays Contract For Difference (CFD) Trading Account can be found below. You can also easily compare it to our other top CFD account providers. Ready to go with your selected account provider? Click ‘apply now’ and you could begin trading within minutes.
Compare leading CFD and share dealing accounts
- Choose from some of the leading current share trading accounts
- Online applications
- Get set up quickly and start dealing in shares
CFD / Derivative Accounts
|Derivatives Trading Account||£free*||apply now|
|Trade on one state-of-the-art customisable platform. UK Level 2* prices with CFD Direct Market Access. Choose from a desktop or web-based platform. Professional analytical tools. *Free for first month. Place 4+ TD Derivatives trades each month for continued free access.|
Compare Share Dealing Accounts
|Online Share Dealing||£5.95 per trade||apply now|
|Management Fee Free ISAs. Apply Online. No Annual Fees.|
|Savings Investment Dealing Account||£6.25 per trade||apply now|
|Open and trade online or by phone today. Choose from over 4,000 investments on our i.nvest platform. No inactivity fee or annual administration fee.|